Former Weber State All-Time leading rusher Trevyn Smith died on July 4 at the age of 32.
The running back was one of the best players in program history, rushing for 5,029 yards, the fourth-most ever in Big Sky Conference history. He added 43 rushing touchdowns and had 6,420 all-purpose yards.
Linebackers coach Matt Hammer posted this tribute. Smith is preceded in death by his mother Erica.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: An early look at the week 7 injury report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- World Series Preview: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Los Angeles Dodgers ift.tt/37oavaC
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Bargain Bin Shopping: 10 practice squad players that every team needs to consider poaching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago