- Name: Taeron Brown
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 195
- Position: DB
- College: University Of Pikeville
- Twitter:@ _Day1Dreams
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown isn’t very large. But it’s not too far from where I lived when I first moved to GA. That’s where most of my friends still are. My hometown is quiet. I like that I don’t have to drive far to get food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is where you separate yourself from the pack. Recognizing formations and certain keys on film will take your play to another level during the game. Strength and Conditioning should be something you love to do. Becoming a stronger player will impact your game in a positive way. I like to work on explosive movements with my trainer. Conditioning will keep you in the game. Staying in shape is key.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try to be motivation to others. I give it my all. You never know who’s watching. Sometimes I worry myself about motivating others. I know my hard work will always prevail.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I first transitioned to DB I had a hard time staying low in my back peddle. So after each workout I would back peddle hundred yards down and back working on staying low when I was tired.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m not too much of a vocal guy. I let my play talk. My teammates would say I’m more of a hands on type guy. They can learn a lot by just watching me on the field and I can learn a lot by just watching them.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Talent is everywhere. I can’t really pick out one Individual but I can say I’ve played against tough teams as a unit. I’m excited to face Murry State first game of the upcoming season.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football, I’d be around the sport still. Either coaching or a trainer.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I feel like having a clean room comes first. The desk will follow, next would be the car. I’m always on the go going back and forth between training and running errands.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I feel like I would give it my all to save everyone I could. My first instinct would to be save who’s been taking care of me my whole life.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’d want to play Black Panther. Because I like the thought of being at the top and being someone my people looked up too.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Having a season ending Injury. First game of the season. First half. Before the injury I had two interceptions and 5 tackles. I fractured my fibula and tore ligaments in my ankle coming down with my second interception. I’m happy I caught the ball. It would’ve made things worst if I didn’t. I’m happy God chose me. To get to where I want to be I have to outwork someone I can’t see. This injury has changed my whole attitude waking up each day. I use it for my motivation to be greater then I was before it happened.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I showed up to class and went and sat down and no one showed up for a good 10 minutes. I finally looked at my email and class was canceled.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would say my last interception. The play I got hurt. Without that play I wouldn’t have reached new levels of my game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Major Nine – Capable
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I feel like coming from the defensive side of the ball being physical is a great thing. At the next level the competition is bigger, faster and stronger. That’s something I work on daily. Being physical is good.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I’d bring back my grandma on my fathers side. My Dad and uncles tell me she loved sports. She passed when I was very young. I’d bring her back so she could physically come to a game.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Over The Heels
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• It’s so many underrated players in the NFL. I can’t pick one. I’d pick all the small school players that made it. One day I’ll be apart of the unique group.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Being respected would be my choice. Respect goes a long way. I’d rather be respected then liked any-day.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he’s an elite player for sure. He’ll bounce back. I’m routing for him and if he’s right with God things will fall into place.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Winning shows preparation meeting opportunity. Losing is also good. It might not be good for the record but it pushes you to be better. It brings you closer to the game. It teaches you different lessons.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Biggest influence on my life has been my mother. She’s always made sure I had my oranges at halftime during my little league games. I admire her hard work. She’s taught me how to value women and treat them with respect. One day I’ll buy her a house with a her own customized garden. She loves plants.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Miles Sanders Injury Update; Eagles find out more about his knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 19th, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- He better step up too. He wanted money they paid him. He has been MIA six games, and his penalty was a huge blow to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Updated 2021 NFL Draft Order; Jets hold the first pick after six weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update; 49ers back will likely miss 3 to 5 weeks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago