With it now being legal to bet on the NFL in some states like Nevada and New Jersey (NJ is the US sports betting capital), NFL fans are dumping tons of money into NFL gambling sites.
Sites like Fan Duel and Draft Kings really started raking in money, but they are not the only ones. DraftKings, FanDuel, FantasyDraft and Yahoo DFS combined for about 37 million entries over the month, adding up to $218 million in entry fees. Total revenue approached $25 million after subtracting payouts from that figure. There are tons of online gambling sites now.
That is a lot of money and with the NFL about to ramp up this season, who can we expect the fans to bet on. Let’s take a look at a few teams that will have more money dropped on them this year to win it all compared to the year’s past.
The Cleveland Browns are a team that has fans talking. After drafting Baker Mayfield, the team really went out of their way to add some key additions to help him. Guys like Odell Beckham Jr. and Kareem Hunt are just a few. They have made a ton of splashes in free agency and some believe they can win the AFC North. I am rather high on the Browns as well and feel they are a team on the rise.
Buffalo Bills on paper are pretty amazing. If Josh Allen can come up slinging the ball, they maybe fine, but the question is can they get past the Patriots. Even if the Bills can get in as a wild card team, with the additions of Cole Beasley, John Brown and Andre Roberts they really did everything they could to help their quarterback out. The best signings were on the offensive line where they stacked their front for their young franchise gunslinger.
The Minnesota Vikings are another team that I feel will rebound this year. They have the best wide receiving tandem in the NFL, but last year they had some growing pains from Kirk Cousins. If they can get Adam Thielen and Stefon Diggs rolling early, they could be dangerous. With a great ground game from Dalvin Cook, I would expect the Vikings to be knocking on the playoffs doors once again.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SXnH8EgYFD
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dang the big guy went in twitter.com/thescore/statu…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone