- Name: Louis Quinones
- • Height: 5’9
- • Weight:195
- • Position: RB
- • College: Valley City State University
- • Twitter: @louiequinones22
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Colorado Springs because my dad was military and was stationed in Fort Carson, what I love most about it is all the historic places that show how beautiful Colorado is.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study: this is the most important because it is how you perfect your craft and it is what will help you figure out your weaknesses and the things you need to fix to be successful.
Practice: practice is second because it is how you prepare for the game and make sure that everyone understands what the game plan is.
Strength and Conditioning: this is last because I believe that you can do a lot of strength and conditioning but if you aren’t able to use it correctly like understanding plays or understanding techniques then it is pointless. Although it is still very important to make sure that you are keeping up with your strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my goals that I have in both life and football
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed on winning a state championship my senior year of high school and my reaction was that I was shocked because I knew we had the talent to win it all but didn’t pull it together, I overcame it by making sure that every year I prepare myself to the best of my abilities to make sure I can help my team to the best of my abilities.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The energy that I bring to the team
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Doniaj Smelker
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would want to be a Marine
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• You would want to clean your room first then desk then your car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose one family member because I’m really close to my family and would do anything for them
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Hulk, because he is the strongest superhero and because of how much respect he has when it comes to other hero’s talking about him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when I was hurt and had to miss a whole year of football in high school, I overcame it by making sure that I was still supporting my team and making sure that I did all the rehab I needed to make sure that I would be back for the next year
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was when I ripped my pants in school and had to walk around the whole day with my pants ripped
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable is when I scored the opening kick off against our rivalry school
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Go Getta – R Kelly
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait to help at the next level is confidence
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring someone from the dead it would be Walter Payton because I would want to talk to him and get some advice on what he did to become so great.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Paradise
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Philip Lindsey
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because that means you prove to people your worth and not just talk about what you do so people can like you
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick, because although it was against the law, he personally didn’t commit a crime that put him in danger to affect how he plays
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My dad, because he has shown me how to become the person I am today and has always supported me in everything I do
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:UIW spoils McNeese State’s Return nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/mcnees… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/hWw4EYXox2
about 1 hour ago
- NFLHeads 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Peter Kozushka, LT, University of Alberta nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/peter-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFLHeads High School Prospect Interview: Jeremiah Horn, SS, James Madison High School nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landen Akers, WR, Iowa State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/landen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Antonio Nunn, WR, University at Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago