- Name: Lex Rosario
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches
- Weight: 195
- Position: WR
- College: West Chester University
- Twitter: @lexrosario2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I live in a small town in northeast Pennsylvania, The town’s name is Matamoras. The scenery in my town is what attracts people the most. It has a beautiful view of the mountains as well as the Delaware River,
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Practice, Strength, and conditioning. This order works for me because I am a hands-on learner. It is easier to study what you are going to have to do in practice and be able to execute without error. Strength and conditioning is the easy part, this is something you are taught from a young age. A lot of players overlook film study.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making my family proud and making sure they have a secure and stable life. I want to be able to say I made it, and I want to bring my success to them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I did not receive any offers in high school, and I was forced to settle for playing for a division 2 program. I was upset at first but then I realized that it should be motivation to prove to people that they were wrong about me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is consistency. I pride myself on being consistent at my position.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football, my career would be something I loved doing just as much as playing football. I would most likely become a football coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk, Room, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member. Family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Tarzan. I find it very interesting how he was raised in the wild by gorillas. I grew up loving the movie, too this day it is still my favorite movie.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when I lost my grandfather to cancer. He and I were best friends and did everything together. I have dealt with it in a way that most people do when they are involved in sports. I do a lot of things with him on my mind. It gives me peace that I know he is watching over and protecting me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first touchdown. I caught a dig in a two-minute drill and beat a few defenders for a 35-yard touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Never stop – Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait is the size of my hands. It allows me to catch everything thrown at me.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my grandfather. I would love to just spend one last day with him and go and get a ton of seafood. This was something that we bonded over.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenny Stills
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I would rather be respected than liked because I don’t think that everyone’s opinion of my matter. It doesn’t matter if you like me but you’re going to respect me and what I do.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life has to be my dad. He has been pushing me since before I can remember. He always encourages and motivates me to do better. I’ve learned a lot from my dad growing up. I wouldn’t be who I am today without him. He gave me the tools but now it’s up to me to use them