Kamrin Moore may not be in the NFL very much longer. The safety of the New York Giants was arrested for punching a woman unconscious and stepping on her neck amid a violent domestic dispute, according to the New York Post.
Moore, 22, allegedly fought with the woman, whom he’s been dating since January, outside his Linden home.
Moore was charged with third-degree aggravated assault, the outlet reported.
Moore played college football for Boston College, where he was a three-year starter at cornerback. He was drafted in the sixth round of the 2018 NFL Draft by the New Orleans Saints and was later released. He was claimed off waivers from the Giants.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tXSUF2jHYP
about 31 mins ago
- Three Possible Trades for the Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/3oAg2Ry
about 36 mins ago
- If you own a #Jets jersey and live in one of the five Boroughs or New Jersey, be at practice tomorrow at 9am.
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Former CFL standout Marcus Sayles is signing to the Vikings practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago