Kamrin Moore may not be in the NFL very much longer. The safety of the New York Giants was arrested for punching a woman unconscious and stepping on her neck amid a violent domestic dispute, according to the New York Post.
Moore, 22, allegedly fought with the woman, whom he’s been dating since January, outside his Linden home.
Moore was charged with third-degree aggravated assault, the outlet reported.
Moore played college football for Boston College, where he was a three-year starter at cornerback. He was drafted in the sixth round of the 2018 NFL Draft by the New Orleans Saints and was later released. He was claimed off waivers from the Giants.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SXnH8EgYFD
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dang the big guy went in twitter.com/thescore/statu…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Brown Won’t Let the Helmet Issue Die, Files Another Grievance Against the NFL ift.tt/2TN3Spv
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT