- Name: Justin Jackson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Mississippi College
- Twitter: @GloballyJackk_7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Jackson, MS and I like the Grind that my state has because of the limited opportunities and the underestimation we get
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, and film I have to be prepared mentally and physically for all of these but I like to watch film on myself and others after I am done putting in the work
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing I put it all in God’s Hands
Give me an example of when you failed at something.
• How did you react and how did you overcome failure? I failed my first class ever last semester and I just thought of an Eric Thomas quote you have to fail in order to succeed so I’m expecting my biggest outcomes this semester coming up
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic and speed
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chad Williams Grambling St Arizona Cardinals
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A football coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• my family member that’s who I know and grew up with and share the same blood with but if I had a chance to save the strangers after I would
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Flash so I can run like a 2.4 lol
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When both of my grandmothers and auntie passed in the same year I was 9 going on 10, My dad didn’t let me see him cry so I didn’t want anybody to see me cry so I felt like I grew up a lot from that experience
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• wrecking my new car right before I went off to college I had to walk about 2 in a half years after that so I learned a lot from it
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A touchdown-saving tackle against my brother Aj Bracey school at North Alabama
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Chief Keef Ballin Like its No Tomorrow
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A strong mind to overcome obstacles it’s all about what you believe in is what you are going to do
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My auntie because she was kind of young I know my grandmothers were happy and pleased with their life my aunt was too but I can still picture her here
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Justin Hardee Saints
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people know what you are about then they know your purpose
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu but he bounced back and became a better man I respect him because a lot of players that get derailed continue in there a same bad pattern
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents watching their work ethic is how I developed mine and that is why I’m here now Thank you for the interview it means a lot