- Name: Jordan Semanat
- Height: 6’2
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Twitter: @Imfromtexas_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from San Antonio Texas raised on the east and northeast side of town & what I love about my city the most is soaking in what I really come from poverty and struggle knowing that most end up dead or in jail and learning from my everyday environment it’s never a dull moment in my city and I wouldn’t want to be from no other place
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• In order to play at a high level of course strength and conditioning would be my first choice followed by film study I’ve learned film study can elevate your game dramatically from knowing formations all the way down to tendencies s then I would finish with practice to give you the opportunity to critique your game work on all aspects of it.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My main worries would be staying healthy and being able to provide for my family
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at attending high school early in my years one day I decided what I really wanted to be got up took all responsibility now I’m playing in front of crowds at the colligate level
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates all my time playing would tell me how much of a freak athlete and explosive I am
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I ever played against in college would be Rakeem Boyd Rb for the Arkansas Razorbacks that guy there is special we went at it!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be in the coaching field I love this game I couldn’t leave it alone more so doing something to influence the kids while on the side running food business clothing stores etc if you knew where I was from you would know how much impact those would make honestly the hustle will never stop it is always a backup plan
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• As funny as this may sound I’m cleaning my car first then my room followed by my desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’m saving my one family member I’m huge on family in the life that I live and cards I was dealt I’ve learned family is truly all you have
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be on any movie I would choose the Netflix series “All American” due to the fact his role and my life are way too similar
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life would be fighting my past when I visit home knowing I have a different path for my self but as well knowing I was deep in some circumstances in my younger days they linger around me & also my biggest war in life was always myself and with god and faith I knew I can overcome anything
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In the 6th grade, I made an attempt to cut my own hair lets just say my friends got their laughs and for the rest of my days on earth I will attend the barber shop
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• the most memorable moment would be my one-handed pick six vs University of Western Oregon
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that describes my work ethic NBA Youngboy – Chosen One because its nothing I can’t handle I’m the chosen one
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I can have is being humble but savage through every situation
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• This question I was not ready for usually I would say my grandmother or grandfather but I would rather rest in peace I wouldn’t want them to come back through the pain I would love to see them again though
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open up a club I would name it trusty’s in honor of my childhood friend Tru Trusty that got killed
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player would be the CB for the Seahawks Tre Flowers just because I want people to know he is longer and bigger then what they think and he moves like those 5’11 guys
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Neither you have to like or respect me just don’t Disrespect me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Jeremy Cutrer Cornerback from Middle Tennessee was the real deal
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I Hate to lose because that feeling when everyone else is partying and I’m at home watching film it takes a toll
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• There is not one specific person but I can say this my most influence comes from elders someone who has been there and done that all the way from home to school
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SXnH8EgYFD
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dang the big guy went in twitter.com/thescore/statu…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone