- Name: Jaylen Bradley
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 255
- Position: Defensive End
- College: Saginaw Valley State University
- Twitter: @PrimeTime9__
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Flint, MI and there is a lot of great things that the city has to offer in contrary to popular belief. The community gives the greatest support for our athletes that comes out of Flint and the thing I love most about Flint is the sense of toughness that the city has and instills in you. We as an entire city are continuously fighting to bounce back from the Water Crisis and other issues
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study is the most important because in my opinion the game is 75% mental. If you can know your opponent and most of their tendencies, then you will come into the game with an advantage. Practice is second because the only way to master your craft is through repetition and you will get that repetition through practice. Strength and conditioning is last but it is still a very important component to the game. You have to physically ready and able to endure the pounding of a football game and you prepare for that by training at a high level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting down my family because I know that they sacrificed a lot to put me in the position that I am in right now and I want to repay them by being successful and letting them know that all the sacrifice paid off.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed an exam my sophomore year in college, it was an accounting class and I was very disappointed in myself because I knew deep down I didn’t prepare properly. I overcame that but putting more time into studying instead of doing other things and I got a much better grade on the final exam.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a great leader and helping others through tough situations.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jayru Campbell
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would own my own accounting firm and then branch off and start a sneaker reselling business. Essentially what Quicken Loans did with StockX.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. I would do anything for my family, they did any and everything to get me to where I am at and I would do the same for them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Luke Cage. He tried to help everyone that he possibly could and used his ability for good.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity I had to deal with accepting the passing of my grandfather who died on January 22, 2013 and that happened to be my birthday. That was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with because we were very close, and he was the one who introduced me to sports. I deal with it by using him as motivation to better myself everyday.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a clutch jump shot in my sophomore year of high school playoff quarterfinals basketball game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A Sack this last year against NMU only because of the celebration me and my teammate did after it on the sideline.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• All my life and Dedication by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• It would be my grandfather because it’s times when I would need advice on certain things and he would be the only person who would know what to say.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• JB’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Fletcher Cox of the Philadelphia Eagles
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because being respected has more substance than being liked. You can hate me but you must respect me and my game.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Vince Young because he let his ego get the best of him and it cost him his career. I know how it feels to be frustrated at certain things and people and you just want to let out your anger, but I have learned to only worry about what I can control.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love winning. Winning is the only thing on my mind, the thought of losing doesn’t even cross my mind.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My grandfather. His legacy he has left for me and the city of Flint has been monumental. Everyone that knows me and knew him says I look and act just like him all the time and I take that as a compliment. He was my elementary principle and he introduced me to sports and ever since the day he passed , everything I have done and accomplished he is the first one I acknowledge and thank.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wSgx3wRwVH
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:The QB Spotlight Podcast | Malik Willis, Ricky Rahne’s Offense, and Transfer Portal QB’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:QB Spotlight breaks down the transfer of Hendon Hooker transfers to Tennessee Vols… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Tyrell Williams, WR, Western Oregon University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago