Former Kentucky Wildcats gunslinger Jared Lorenzen has passed away at the age of 38 according to his mother.
Lorenzen threw for 10,354 yards and 78 touchdowns in four years at Kentucky. The Giants signed him as an undrafted free agent and he appeared in four regular season games.
Lorenzen was fighting an infection and kidney/heart issues. Please pray for the Lorenzen family.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Michigan Football: Transfer Portal News: Alan Bowman to Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/alan-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping five women including a homeless l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:323 NFL prospects invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine | 13 Small Schoolers were invited to participate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago