Former Kentucky Wildcats gunslinger Jared Lorenzen has passed away at the age of 38 according to his mother.
Lorenzen threw for 10,354 yards and 78 touchdowns in four years at Kentucky. The Giants signed him as an undrafted free agent and he appeared in four regular season games.
Lorenzen was fighting an infection and kidney/heart issues. Please pray for the Lorenzen family.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 48 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for July 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9QCQN6wnLn
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro