Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in New York today to discuss a May incident in Las Vegas involving Zeke and a security guard.
Zeke does not have great luck with Roger Goodell. Elliott was suspended six games in 2017 for violating the personal conduct policy. Remember he was suspended by the NFL even though he was never charged by the police for a domestic violence charge. Well, the former Ohio State running back seemed sincere when taking to Twitter after the meeting with Goodell. Zeke apologized, saying:
“I’ve worked hard to make better decisions and to live up to the high standards that are expected of me,” Elliott wrote. “I failed to do that here and I made a poor decision.”
“I need to work harder to ensure I do not put myself in compromised situations in the future,” Elliott wrote Tuesday. “I am rededicating myself to use all of the resources that the league has made available.
“But in the end, it is up to me and I am determined not to be in this position again.”
Many do not believe that Zeke will be suspended for this incident, but you never know anymore in the NFL.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 16 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 31 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone