Former Clevleand Browns football starting offensive lineman Desmond Harrison was arrested in Greensboro, NC, on the week of July 19.
According to a report from the Greensboro News & Record, Harrison was arrested in North Carolina earlier this week.
Harrison, who turned himself in at 6:23 a.m. Friday, according to the Greensboro Police Department, was released by the Cardinals on Wednesday shortly after the charges were made public. The Greensboro Police Department website listed the charge as “assault inflicting serious injury — strangulation.”
Harrison was claimed by the Arizona Cardinals, and he was released after the warrants for his arrest were released on July 17.
He started the first eight games of last season at left tackle for the Browns as an undrafted rookie before being benched in favor of veteran Greg Robinson.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/colleg…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Teddy came out that tent and was like this is the Falcons. We can still win, they always choke at the end of the game.
about 54 mins ago
- Let’s get you back fam! twitter.com/onemangang97/s…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julian Edelman injury update, How many weeks could Edelman miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago