- Height: 6’1
- Position: WR
- College: Texas College
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Dallas Texas Made & Raised Me But I love it For teaching Me How To Embrace Adversity And How to Be prepared For Literally Every situation
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning. Film study was #1 Because Football is More Mental Than People See Especially At the Next Level Considering I have Friends who Are In The League Already And they’re constantly Watching Film So I Know it’s very Important. Practice Was Next Because That’s where you clean Up Mistakes I also consider practice Just as important As Games. Last But not least Strength & conditioning This was Last Because being a Football player at this point You should be in shape and know what it takes to keep your Body in Tip Top Shape
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry About Failing Myself Because I’ve Came so Far To Turn Back Or Give Up That’s why I Love And Give the game of Football all I Have
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I Failed to Sign To A School On National Signing Day in High School and Being Told I’ll never Be the person I am Today initially I reacted In A Way that wasn’t Good But I got it Together Held My Head High And Just Kept Believing That God Had Me And Kept Working Hard And here I am Today
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Playmaking Ability And My Determination To Get In the Endzone
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Landon Jones LB SAGU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sports Analyst
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room , Car & Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My One Family Member With no Second Thought I wouldn’t Be able To Live Knowing I Let someone I love Die
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• SuperMan & That’s Because His Purpose Was Bigger than Him He Literally saved Everyone he Could I Feel as If I’m in that Same position At Times
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest Adversity Was losing My GrandFather At A Young Age He Played the Father Role In My Life and showed Me what Hard work and Respect towards Everyone Looked Like & I feel like That’s something that Impacts my Life everyday So I Deal with it through Football and trying to Make a way For My Family And I
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• During an Oratorical Contest I forgot My Words
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I Have a Few But Against Wayland Baptist I Scored The longest Touchdown Of My Career Of 85 Yards I Took the Ball Off Of the DB’s Head And Took Off
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Eminem -Lose Yourself
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Decision Making
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My GrandFather & To show him that everything he instilled In Me wasn’t For nothing and to Give Him one Final Hug
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Red Flames
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Courtland Sutton He’s Slept On Seriously
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected & That’s Because you Can Like A person but never Respect them It’s a Big Difference
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon Most Definitely It Seemed as If His intentions were to shake whatever it was he was going through But Mentally He Just wasn’t strong Enough
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE To Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• God Has Been the Biggest Influence On My Life . He’s here with me Everyday During my Low and High Points And he Continues To Show Me My purpose In Life every single Day and I just thank him for even Bringing Me this Far Along And Keeping Me Protected
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 20 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 35 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone