- Name: Cam Kitchen
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 285lbs
- Position: DL
- College:University Of Delaware
- Twitter: @ CamerenKitchen
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Trenton, NJ but I moved to a town called Lawrence not too far away and where I had a good amount of family. Having my family around is my favorite part about living there because they have been a big support system for me.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning. I listed these in this order because watching film is a key component of the game. If you don’t know what to expect or know players/team tendencies you can lose before you even make it to practice or the game. Understanding your opponent can also make up for physical disadvantage.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Living up to potential. I chose this because I want to be great and I have high expectations and I want to ensure that I reach my goals.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One summer I did not treat my body how I needed to and I was not in the shape I wanted to be in. I overcame it with working hard during camp and not letting myself reach that point again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My competitiveness
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Olisaemeka Udoh
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would like to open a training facility which trains athletes to reach their goals and push them to the next level.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member, I would chose them because my family means a lot to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Sauske from an anime called Naruto, because he didn’t care about what others thought about him he just wanted to achieve his goals and better the world.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my father right before my junior season was the biggest adversity I have had to overcome. I knew that he would want me to keep playing so I used him as my motivation to push myself through and be the best I could be for myself, my father, and my teammates.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• After an injury, I was on my way to class on my scooter and hit a rock and flew off my scooter in front of so many people
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• An interception against New Hampshire. Our coach challenged us to step up and make a play and I was put in position to potentially make one and I was able to.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hussle & Motivate – Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The passion that I have for the game is a trait that has helped me succeed this far in my football career and definitely something that will help me succeed at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Father, he’s the reason I play football and I want him to see how far I’ve come.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Heat in the Kitchen
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I don’t necessarily have a specific person, but I believe the free agents are the most underrated because most media and fans pay attention to the players with big names who are drafted and don’t always recognize the guys behind the scenes or the ones not necessarily in the spotlight that make big contributions to the team as well.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because doing something wrong can get you “liked” but being the same good person day in and day out pays more dividends and will get you respected. Not everyone is going to like me, as long as they respect who I am and what I stand for.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor, because he had the potential to be one of the greatest players ever and had his opportunity cut short because of his past.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Father, he has pushed me to be the best person and player I can be and to never settle for anything less than what I strive for.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former NBA Player Sebastian Telfair’s Estranged Wife Says He’s Draining Their Bank Accounts Before He Goes to Jail ift.tt/2M7saZE
about 13 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ko ho taimi eni toko!
Tongan translation: “It’s your time brother!”
about 23 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di…
about 41 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zJtCa1S5Ij
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Contract Extension for Melvin Gordon Reportedly Isn’t Going to Happen Anytime Soon ift.tt/2JK1OeI
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT