- Name:Adrian Adams
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 175
- Position: WR/KR/PR
- College: Fort Valley State University
- Twitter: @A2LIVEE
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Saint Petersburg Florida, one city 2 different worlds. A very nice downtown and beach area but can also get really rough in certain neighborhoods. I love the fact that there are a lot of athletes making it to the pros, and giving back to help change the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning because you have to have this asset to be able to even step on the field and play at a high level. Next would be practice because this is where you perfect your craft to ensure you execute on gameday. Finally film study, this is where you study your opponents tendencies, and can come up with an idea to be successful.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about anything by leaving stuff in God’s hands and having Faith in the Lord.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I had to do a speech in front of the class, I was speaking very fast and stuttering and sounded very nervous. I went back and practiced my speech and posture in the mirror and did excellent on my next speech
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My consistency. I’ve been told that I am very consistent on the field and off the field being a well rounded student athlete.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Ka’dar Hollman, cornerback formerly of the University of Toledo, now playing for the Green Bay Packers.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A sprint coach working on speed and explosiveness.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, it is the first thing when you see when you wake up in the morning.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My instincts would tell me to try and save as many people in the situation. I wouldn’t be able to live right if I let someone die that I had a chance to save.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jimmy Neutron, he was very smart and intelligent and could invent anything.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My height and size. I just try to outplay everyone put in front of me to earn respect.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I slipped in the cafeteria in front of a lot of girls, I laughed it off for about 5 minutes.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Getting a jet sweep and bending the corner ; diving into the endzone from the 4 yard line for a Touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Make me by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Football IQ. Having knowledge about the game and what to do in certain situations can give you the edge over someone that has the same skills as you.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My church cook, he always gave out knowledge and words of wisdom to the youth. He also made Great food.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Marvin Hall, WR for the Chicago Bears. Aside from catching passes, he does a lot of dirty work like blocking and contributing on special teams.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. You can’t get everyone to like you, but you can gain their respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chris Rainey, he sounded very humble and was cool when I met him at the University of Florida. He was also very fast and a great athlete.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose. The competitive nature inside me wants to win and be great at everything I do in life.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My family as a whole. They have supported me since i was a kid at everything. I am very thankful for what my family has done throughout my life.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tomorrow the XFL will name their teams and reveal their logos at 12:30 eastern time @xfl2020
about 28 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Ezekiel Elliott Spotted Back in Cabo With New Hairdo ift.tt/2P7J65n
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Bills newest player sat down with NFL Draft Diamonds before the NFL Draft. Check it out! twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter Web App
- Still looking!!! twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter Web App
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Erik Magnuson, OL, University of Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/erik-magnuson-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro