If you have ever been to Florida, you know their high school football is no joke. Miami has several powerhouse football schools and Miami Norland is one of them. They recently lost a player to a shooting, and now it is being reported that Joshua Ancrum a 17-year-old who played for Miami Norland was shot and killed over a dispute regarding a video game.
A dispute between two friends over a video game left a promising high school football player dead and a 16-year-old boy arrested on a charge of aggravated manslaughter, according to the Miami Herald.
Joshua Ancrum, a 17-year-old who played football for Miami Norland Senior High School, visited friends at a home in the 3400 block of Northwest 207th Street, where he was shot and killed over some sort of dispute regarding a video game.
The 16-year-old shot and fatally wounded Ancrum, according to police reports.
Once again we are seeing more and more football players shot and killed over stupid disputes. Why do kids quickly turn to violence? I just do not get it. Another promising career ended early.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SXnH8EgYFD
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Dang the big guy went in twitter.com/thescore/statu…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone