- Name: Tyree Fryar
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 195
- Position: Safety, Nickel
- College: Chadron State College
- Twitter: @FryarTyree1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from BURLINGTON CITY, New Jersey. A small city in south jersey, I’ve been living here my whole life. About 40 minutes from Philadelphia. The thing I love the most about it is that it gives me the motivation to strive for the best and never give up on anything. We don’t make quitters in Burlington. It also pushes me to do great so I can come back one day to let the next generation know that it’s possible for anyone of us to be whatever we want.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would put film study as my number one because at the collegiate level and pro level film prepares you the most when you going against your opponent, you also have to what enough film during the week, so when game time comes around you already played the whole game mentality during film study. I would put strength and conditioning second because at the college level of football you have to be in the best shape of your life and also be at your strongest point. Lastly, would be practice. The practice is where you put all that strength, conditioning, and film study together.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about injury’s and concussions the most because now they’re happing more and more in football and stopping people’s careers.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I didn’t do good with grades, I had a low GPA so I was unable to get into any universities, so I went to JUCO for 2 years and I graduated JUCO with a 4.0 GPA.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my aggressiveness, I’m not afraid to get physical with any receiver or running back, nor I’m I afraid to tackle anyone who has the ball.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chad Hovasse- ASU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If my career couldn’t be to play football, it would definitely be an occupational therapist, I love to help others.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my one family member, the reason is that we all have grown close together and I take them very personal. So if needed to be, I would save my family member before I save myself.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be the joker of the Batman movie, because I love the nonchalant attitude that he has, and in every intense and crucial situation he’s always calm about it, and any situation is never too big for him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity in my life was when I got shot by a stray bullet in the elbow of summer of 2016 while I was on break from college and when I got healthy again and try to come back to play football my JUCO college coach replaced me on the roster so I was unable to return to the school and had nowhere to go. The way I overcame that is I went to the gym and worked out every single day like I had somewhere to be and always stayed ready. By the grace of God, I got in contact with another school in California to play one season there and earned multiple scholarships offers to play at four-year schools.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I played in winter league basketball around 12 years old and I scored a basketball in the wrong goal.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play in my collegiate career is when we played Colorado Mesa University that was ranked #14 in the nation, and the game was coming down to seconds and I sealed the teams’ victory with an interception.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kanye West- Stronger
Whatever does kill me makes me stronger, meaning I’m going to work hard regardless of any situation until it kills me.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I can have to succeed at the next level will be my preparation, I believe if your the most prepared and ready that you can be, there’s nothing that can happen to you, because you’ll be ready for everything situation, and knows what’s going on and why.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my grandmother back, to just show her look how big her grandson has got and also show her how far I got even after people didn’t think I would turn out this way, I know she would and is proud of me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Butta’s boomboom room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because when someone respects you that means your somewhat important and that they look at you with a higher standard.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, I feel like he could have been a top receiver and was giving multiple chances but career ended because he couldn’t stop smoking.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My Dad, because he’s told me even when I didn’t have the confidence that I was going to be great, and he also prepared me for everything that is happening at the moment.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- “Dark Side of the Ring” Is Returning for a Third Season ift.tt/3oiQubz
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tyler Crist, LB/FB, College of William & Mary… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n3CURTvhc4
about 28 mins ago
- Bucs working out Antonio Brown
about 38 mins ago