- Name: Trevante Coleman
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 225
- Position: RB
- College: Antelope Valley JC / Grandview University
- Twitter: @Grandview_25
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Paducah KY slightly small town in Kentucky better known for the bluegrass state. What I love most is that I have a lot of families that live in the area and they’re always good energy. My family and the people around me just give me so much love and support, I don’t know what I would do without them. There’s always someone there for me in my corner cheering me on telling me I can make which always made me go harder. I am very great for them and blessed to just be put in the position.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I don’t feel there should be an order they all play a part in this journey of football life you go through. Each choice is important in its own way you need film so you know the game strength to play the game and conditioning to last through the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I feel I have a good heart I worry about myself all the time I will put what’s best for me in my worries. I’m always worrying about the next no matter what it is always trying to make sure someone other than me are okay. I mainly worry about the most important things in life as in family, school and my religion. As in like over worrying about things that turn into stress I try to stay away from that and leave it in god hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• The one failure I will never forget is not having the grades to play the sport I really loved. I was a clown during high school and could never seem to get my grades right and that would cause me not to pass. After high school, it looks like I will not be attending or going to college after high school. A couple of weeks went by it hit me I was so upset and mad at myself I knew was letting my team down and family. This made me feel some type of which was not good. Then I bounced back went JuCo and studied and work my ass off harder than I did in high school I had known choice ended up with my AA degree.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Most of and mainly all my teammates say I’m outspoken bring good energy any and everywhere I go. My teammates say I should be a coach after I leave or be someone that is in the community and uplifting to help the next set their full potential so they can be great as well. I get a lot of respect from my team I was voted caption this season most of my votes came from the defense.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would say the best player I’ve every play against was in JuCowas Marquise Brown which was just recently drafted to the Ravens. All I can say is the guy was fast I was playing LB at the time as well he was a very good guy I’ve talked to him a couple of times.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I was not able to play football after college I would join my uncle lawn and labor service which I work every time I’m home making decent money. I also would love to be a coach back home in my home town. I was already offered a job from my hometown high school to be shot putt track coach. I through shot for 7 years pretty good at teaching it as well. I would like to coach football there as well I’m pretty known in the city to have some pull around the community.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• The order should just as it is room, desk, and car if your room is clean when you wake up in the morning it could out you in a good mood and if your desk is straight that shows you prepared for the day and if your car is clean shows that you’re a real man takes a man to keep his car clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member not just because it’s my family member but the three strangers I don’t know them would be the real reason I would save my family member
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity I’m living it I am facing things every day that I’m trying to get through each and every day. Just the other I almost lost my niece and nephew to something crazy I’m still recovering for that. I need a job now can’t really ask my mom for money she’s struggling there’s as well something every day its adversity every time I blink just stay prayed up and put it in god hands.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was falling at graduation in front of the whole school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable thing was when I got flipped on kick off making a tackle. I jump over a guy to make a tackle made the tackle still got flipped
What song best describes your work ethic?
• 50 Cent’ Many Men
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My dedication and work ethic when I put my mind to something I’m going to do and get thing do. I will not give up especially if it’s something I really love and will die for and makes me happy
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring granddad back I never was able to meet him but I heard a great thing about him. I would just want to learn something new from him I know he would have defiantly taught me something new and I would have enjoyed every minute of it.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Tha Get down on the low down
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• There’s so many underdogs in the NFL everyone trying to get a chance to make something happened But I would have to say Tyler locket.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would want to be like have to say my guy George Ross. I respect this man to the fullest he’s just what I want to be later own down the line. A very good family man knows how to make something out of nothing very good at doing what he does.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I know a couple but the ones that have been derailed for sexual abuse or domestic violence I do not feel for, they knew better before they did what they did. If you’re a player at the next level you have to watch your step each and every day and make good choices. I do feel for Colin Kaepernick I feel what they did to him is not right he deserves to keep playing even though he brings a lot of attention but at least he’s not hitting women or abusing drugs.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Who doesn’t love to win? I love to win I do hate to lose I also love to lose because that’s how I learned to appreciate winning and to how it feels to lose is not always a bad thing helps you go harder the next time.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family as one whole has been the best influence on my life there always there I can count on the to help me when I down encourage me when I’m down and pick me up I do this for them
NFL Draft Diamonds
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zJtCa1S5Ij
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Contract Extension for Melvin Gordon Reportedly Isn’t Going to Happen Anytime Soon ift.tt/2JK1OeI
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for July 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Leondre Crosby, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/leondr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2KZcTvrKv9
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Sepesitiano “Tiano” Pupungatoa (All American LG) from South Dakota State is a Viking! #Vikings
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone