The Patriots made the claim that the Houston Texans were tampering with Player Personnel staff Nick Caserio and up until today they wanted the Texans punished.
Now, the Texans agreed they will no longer pursue the Patriots personnel stud and the Patriots are going to drop the case?
I am sorry it does not work like that. I feel the Texans if in fact were cheating should be punished. The Patriots do not want to lose Caserio and they are strong-arming the Texans.
I feel this is crazy. I want the Texans to sign Ray Farmer as their next GM but at the end of the day, this is crazy. How can you say there is something going down that is unethical and then call off the investigation? I am sorry this is not how it works. The NFL needs to pursue the allegation in my opinion because if this was on the Patriots they would do everything they could to take a draft pick and fine them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Oh no you see it! #TheRicoReport bringing on your boy? The passionate one! This is going to be fun! Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers youtu.be/YCtA0vGb4Mo via @YouTube
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6tK2GPN0oA
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Journey: From Europe to Texas Daniel Docal Filippidoy hopes to catch the eyes of NFL teams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago