Telvin Smith is walking away from the game to get right, but he sure was complaining on Instagram when his team issued him a fine for missing their three-day mini-camp.
Smith has disclosed on social media that the team has fined him for skipping the recent mandatory minicamp. The total amount forfeited by Smith for missing the three days of practice amounts to $88,650.
The Jaguars are doing what they feel is necessary but should they fine him? I want to know what you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nate LaJoie, DL, Michigan Tech University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/nate-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Exercise for Football Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/exerci… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gs7eAIyoYk
about 44 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 8 Predictions ift.tt/3eaISmX
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago