- Name: Samuel Huntley
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR
- College: Waldorf University
- Twitter: Dhbsam10
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Dania FL, Miami FL. I just love the competition and swag about my hometown.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film study and then practice because your body has to be able to produce, film is important to know your mistakes and how you learn from them, then practice to become perfect in your game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being great enough.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I dropped the first down in a game, then the next drive I caught the winning touchdown by getting back focus and perform.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamar Jackson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• All of possible but I would choose strangers because it’s more lives at risk.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Blind side because we share a similar story
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• School , I over came by knuckling down and applied myself
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Me failing at something everyone supported me with.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Winning touchdown against Valley City and Jamestown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Worlds Greatest by R Kelly
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge for the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Cousin so he can play football like he dreamed of.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Get Live
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julian Edelman
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected I can care less who like me I just want to be respected for the person I am.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he was great
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Antonio Brown because he helped me elevate my game to be in the position I am today.