- Name: Ryan Martinez
- Height: 6”1
- Position: WR
- College: Waldorf University
- Twitter: @RyanMartinez43
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m From Kansas City Missouri, Love That we are Underrated. So I gotta make it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength, Conditioning, and Film study then Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t Worry, Everything is in God Hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I couldn’t play my senior year and high school when I fail with my grades. Overcame it by not putting myself in that position again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Competitive and Leadership
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jay Liggins
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save all but if it comes down to it I would choose my family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Jamie Fox because He was good in the football movie First Sunday.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Missing 10 Straight Free Throws and then made the last 2 that counted for the game .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a wide open touch down pass.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring The game-winning Touchdown against the best corner in the NAIA.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Majornine Winning
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather because that’s who really influence me in life first.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Julio Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect takes you a long way.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he is a great dude and has great potential to be great.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate To Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandma Because she has never given up on me when things ever got tough and have always made sure my head is always right.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- What it was Justin Zimmer’s Birthday? I smell a sack this week! @REALRICO_BF #HotTake twitter.com/larryzimm4/sta…
about 2 hours ago
- Are Bills making a TRADE? | Still TRUSTING the PROCESS? | NFL Draft Diamonds ... youtu.be/-3aE7MYLUnE via @YouTube
about 2 hours ago