- Name: Rion Davis
- Height: 5’11
- Position: Strong Safety
- College: Liberty University
- Twitter: @savageri3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a small town called Hopkins, SC, one thing I love is that it’s where all my family is and those who have a pushed me the most.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength and conditioning and practice reasoning I place in this is order is that without film my opponent will have upper hand, and strength and conditioning because I always wanna be number 1 and will not settle for less . Practice is key because those who don’t work hard outside of game it reflects when the lights come on, so you must prepare same as you wanna play on field make things easier.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I always worry maybe I’m not good enough or that I might miss a beat and lose it all.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I missed a tackle in 2017 season and was benched and the reaction was to boost my other teammates because although I was not on field it had reasoning but I worked hard to get back that chance to show coaches I belonged on the field .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My best quality is speed and my leaping abilities
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player might have to be Courtland Sutton from SMU!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would go and be a coach or possibly join military like father and brother
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room is the first because I always wanna have a place people can look at and say wow he’s a very well groomed man.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family of course because at the end of the day they are who have always been in my corner even when things went south.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would love to be Ice Cube or Adam Sandler because their movies are just amazing.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was getting hurt my senior year of high school and losing offers and trying to find a will and a way to get back and show everyone that I could really ball and play with the best.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing had to be busting my eye open trying to block a shot junior year of high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• It has to be my freshman season at coastal and starting for the first time and having 10 solo tackles in a single game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Heartless -YFN Lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical because whatever I’m asked to do I can get it done and more .
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather, and because he never even got to see me play football on the high school level and he was my role model.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I’m not sure that’s a great question haha.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I have to say Tyran Mathieu
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because I don’t care if no one likes me but I’ll make sure they respect who I am no matter what.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel really bad for decree Lawrence because he couldn’t play in his last collegiate game for a minor mistake.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win so much, that people don’t like to even play games for fun with me because I’m so competitive.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My Mom and Dad, I have to say because without allowing me to do the things I love and not pushing me I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in now
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Oh no you see it! #TheRicoReport bringing on your boy? The passionate one! This is going to be fun! Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers youtu.be/YCtA0vGb4Mo via @YouTube
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6tK2GPN0oA
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:The Journey: From Europe to Texas Daniel Docal Filippidoy hopes to catch the eyes of NFL teams… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago