- Name: Raymito Artybridge (Ray)
- Height: 5’10
- Position: S/CB
- College: Carson Newman University
- Twitter: RaYRaY__211
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I was born and raised in Easley, SC but I moved to Starr, SC when I was 11 years old. What I love about Easley is that when I was younger everyone was into sports. Doesn’t matter what age group it was everyone showed love and support. Starr has similar ways as Easley, but it is smaller, and everybody knows everybody. I like that Starr is not too big because it helps me keep a leveled head.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
•Strength and conditioning are first because it helps you compete to your highest ability and it also helps you be in the best physical shape possible. I believe that practice is secondbecause I have always been told practice the way you would play in the game. Practice helps you polish up your flaws and help you become the player you want to be. Practice helps you work on your technique and helps prepare for gameday. Film is third because it helps you prepare for the opposing teams and help critique yourself, so you can be better the next game or the next day on the field. It helps you get better and better because you are working on your weaknesses.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not being successful. My parents have done so much for me and I just want to return the favor. I want to be successful in life it doesn’t matter what it is, but I just want to provide for my people. My parents always tell me to pray and leave it in God hands.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was a freshman in college I let my grades slip and lost focus on everything I wanted in life. It hurt me because I’m letting down the people I love the most, so I made sure I got my mind right. Prayed for guidance and I’ve been taking each day at a time to get to where I am at now.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates can say I’m humble and a team first guy.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college is the wide receiver from Mars Hill, his number is number 2.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Personal training or physical therapy. I would like to have my own facility for people, so I can help them get better.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room for sure!
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try my best to save everyone, but I got to save the family. I’m sorry but I have too.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•I’m an anime lover so it’s between Itachi or My boy Sasuke from Naruto lol. I’m going to go with Sasuke. Sasuke just a chill dude and he be working to get what he wants.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I tore my ligaments in my foot going into my junior year of high school. It broke my heart because I felt like that was the year my dreams were going to come true. When I got hurt I was depressed but my parents help keep my head up and they said put God first because he doesn’t make a mistake. That stuck to me, so I tried my hardest to be strong and put my faith in the Lord.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I fell down the stairs and my older sister seen me. I was embarrassed I had to play it off like it didn’t hurt lol.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My interception against Virginia Union because Ray Lewis was there.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Put on by Young Jeezy
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Speed for sure its hard to teach speed but there are always way to get faster of course.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa because I was supposed to see him later that day after I got off work, but he died like 3 hours before I got off.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DJ Swearinger
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because that can give you plenty of opportunities and it shows what people think of you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Vince Young because he had potential to be a dominant quarterback, but he let his ego get the best of him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•There have been a lot of people that impacted my life a lot but my parents because if it wasn’t for them I don’t know how things would’ve been for me. I owe them, and I will make sure they are straight always.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1E2XwOjvFZ
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago