- Name: Ravon Alexander
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 182
- Position: Wide/Slot Receiver
- College: Ottawa University (AZ)
- Twitter: @IAM_RLA
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Hayward, California and what I love about my town is that it’s close to San Francisco which you can do a lot of fun stuff and the Bay Area has the best weather ever. I also lived in Stockton, California, which between both cities you get to interact with various people. The support that you get from the Bay Area and the valley are incredible. Having a great opportunity to go on and play college ball and hopefully, the pros are rare.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I feel like Film study is important because you need to know your opponent’s tendencies, and I also get to study my own game as well. I learn by looking at my weakness and figure out ideas to improve my game and take them to the next level. Strength and conditioning help your body to perform at its best, and also if you train your body right you are less likely to get hurt. The last is practice. I always like working on my craft when it comes down to releases, routes, and etc. You keep practicing your craft to so you can make it a natural ability.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure, life is something you don’t want to fail at. It can turn pretty bad if you don’t succeed and make something of yourself.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of me failing at something is when I make a mistake in a game. I do not allow myself to get in a mood where I feel like I failed, I have that “next play mentality” so I can overcome the failure of this outcome.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Lead By example, I am really not a vocal leader, but I work hard and lead by my actions.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Robert Taylor
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Probably broadcasting, start something small and start doing podcasting. I use to play Basketball, a lot of people thought I was a hooper before a football player. Never too late to get back.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room, that is the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. People somewhat define you as a person when they come to look at your room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I will save my family member, but if I can try to tag along with another person than I will, but family means everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Goku from Dragonball Z. I chose him because Goku is a goofball if you ever watched it, but he is always up for a challenge and he works hard to be the best and compete with the best.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When my parents separated in Highschool/my grandma passing away, and I dealt with it by trying to have positive vibes with my friends. Football and basketball helped me overcome.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Not really any besides in high school girls making fake IG pages about me cheating on my girlfriend at the time. (which wasn’t true)
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring 3 TDs in one game at Wide Receiver because I use to play QB in High school.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne-Sky is the Limit
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My IQ
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Huey P. Newton, I would like for him to share his knowledge with me like how he did with the Black Panthers and how did he start his march.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• RLA’s boom boom room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Stefon Diggs
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people can like you but not respect you. I feel like being a grown man you should care who respects you and not who likes you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, and I hate to lose but losing is sometimes a learning experience.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
-I feel like my inner family is my biggest supporting cast, but the biggest influence on my life is the “three woman”. My mom, nana and my grandmother that passed away. They are the reason why I keep striving towards my goal. They are tattooed on my arm, and after I pray I touch three times to let them know that I am always going to keep going.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview: Carl Tucker, TE/FB, University of Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Three NFL superstars that could be released before the start of free agency… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- He deserved it twitter.com/kdpomp/status/…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago