University of Maine football player Ramon Jefferson, who in May pleaded guilty to criminal mischief at the Penobscot Judicial Center in Bangor, is leaving the program, according to Bangor Daily.
The running back from the Bronx, New York, who had spent two years at the university, is transferring to another school, according to the report.
The 19-year-old Jefferson pleaded guilty on May 8 to criminal mischief, a Class D crime, and was fined $250. He also was ordered to pay $500 in restitution to replace a broken cell phone.
Jefferson was the top running back for Maine. Jefferson led Maine with 1,037 rushing yards and eight touchdowns, helping the Black Bears to the Football Championship Subdivision semifinals.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 5 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 13 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone