- Name: Prince Robinson
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 189 lbs
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Tarleton State University
- Twitter: @24gocrazy
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Houston, Texas. Houston is one of the most unique and diverse cities in the world. You get to interact with various people and also explore different opportunities every day. What I love most about Houston is the support, it feels good to have everyone in my community rooting for me. Having the opportunity to go on and play college football and maybe the pros, is very rare in my community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is important because you need to know your opponent’s tendencies, and I also get to study my own game and see my weakness and come up with ideas to improve my game. Next, to being Strength and Conditioning, it helps prepare your body to perform at its best, and also you are less likely to be injured with proper training. The last being practice because it ties it all together and helps you perfect your craft.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure, life can turn out pretty bad if you don’t succeed and make something of yourself.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of my failing at something when I make mistakes in a game I do not allow myself to become down either do my teammates. I overcome failure by pushing myself to the max and support from others.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My leadership and integrity
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Zamari Manning
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would want to be an offensive coordinator.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Definitely room, that’s the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night. How clean your room somewhat defines you as a person.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because family means everything!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
– Brad Pitt in Troy
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was growing up in a rough neighborhood. Being surrounded by gangs, violence, and drugs I had to make sure I didn’t take the same route as everyone else in my environment, I wanted to break the cycle, I wanted to be different. So I what I did was set myself goals year after year and I kept focused.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I shot a half court shot at a game and the ball went over the Goal.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I scored my 1st touchdown freshman year at Trinity Valley Junior college.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Wayne- Grinding
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My IQ and determination to be the best
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Bryce Cook because he was taken away to soon and I would want him to spend his last moments with his family.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deandre Hopkins, he doesn’t get enough credit for all his talent.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because you can like someone and not have respect for them and being liked doesn’t get you as far in life as respect does.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Adrian Peterson due to the situation that he was in, I think it should have been looked into more in-depth and not judged so quickly,
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I personally hate to loose, the feeling of loosing just does something to me.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The person who has influenced me the most is my brother Bennie, who is a focused individual who made something of himself and is an important figure of his community by being a firefighter. He is smart and determined with a good head on his shoulders.