Many people hate O.J. Simpson, but as a child growing up in Buffalo, O.J. was my childhood hero. I hate that he was involved in the murder of his wife, as well as a few other things, but O.J. is finally on Twitter.
“Hey Twitter world this is yours truly,” Simpson declares in a video posted at his new account. “Now coming soon to Twitter, you’ll get to read my thoughts and opinions on just about everything. Now there’s a lot of fake O.J. accounts out there so this one — @TheRealOJ32 — is the only official one. So, it should be a lot of fun. I got some gettin’ even to do. So God bless. Take care.”
The Juice posted this message and this is how you can follow the Juice himself.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 44 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 59 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for July 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9QCQN6wnLn
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro