The Seattle Seahawks filed a federal lawsuit alleging former second-round draft pick Malik McDowell has failed to repay nearly $800,000 of his signing bonus, but get this that is the least of his worries.
The former second-round pick is in trouble again with the law. He was recently stopped for suspicion of drunken driving and allegedly fought with two Lathrup Village police officers who tried to arrest him, according to a police report.
Then, two months later, he was charged with receiving and concealing stolen property: a $74,000 Ford F-150 Raptor pickup he claimed to have bought off the street.
McDowell, who turned 23 this month, appeared in Oakland County Circuit Court, where the judge tore into him.
The appearances in both cases were routine but when Judge Michael Warren raised questions about McDowell missing a court services appointment, the judge was not happy at learning McDowell was out of state. He ordered McDowell to return to court next Wednesday for a hearing that could lead to his bond being revoked.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Tyler Higbee injury update; How bad is his hand injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Robert Woods injury update; How bad is his groin injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/robert…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Darrell Henderson thigh injury update; Could the Rams RB miss time?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How serious is his calf injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Justin Jackson Injury Update; Will the Chargers back be 100 percent this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago