Cortney Braswell, 31, is a quality control coach for the University of Louisville Cardinals is facing some legal problems in Tennessee. He was recently hired in January by the team.
A citation says Braswell was arrested Wednesday in Louisville on a fugitive charge, specifying no warrant was required.
According to WDEF, he is wanted on accusations of theft of property in the Chattanooga area.
The Tennessee Comptroller’s Office found that Braswell “pocketed at least $2,480 in payments” he received from two semi-pro football teams that had paid to use his former school’s field for their home games, according to the USA Today.
The Comptroller’s Office investigation revealed that Braswell was paid “at least” $1,480 by a women’s semi-pro team in 2016 and 2017, as well as $1,000 by a men’s semi-pro team in 2017.
Louisville hates being in the news, so I doubt this will play out well for Braswell.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 38 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 45 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone