- • Name: Lavante Bushnell
- • Height: 5’9
- • Weight: 175
- • Position: WR
- • College: Minot State
- • Twitter: @_MrRoutes
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Stockton, California I love the support and how the city always wants to see everybody do something better for themselves.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1st Film Study because you need to know everything that could put you one step ahead of my opponent knowing any little thing that bothers a DB I’ll know about it which puts me ahead of him.
2nd Practice because preparation is key to everything especially at the next level you spend so many hrs at practice meetings etc. just to play for 2hrs+ Practice is the build-up to what you want at the end which is to be GREAT.
3rd Strength and conditioning Are major too because someone is always working so you need to have that instilled into your mind that you got to beat that person out!
What do you worry about, and why?
• Being another statistic, because I grew up in a city where violence is very common.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I dropped a wide open game winning touchdown back in pop warner, I cried and beat myself up and my coach picked my helmet up and told me don’t ever get down on yourself it’s always another play I came back next play and ran the same concept and won the game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Patience, I know how to talk to people help them understand things that someone else is trying to get across.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Don’t know his name but was a Colorado bounceback Safety that went to Sioux Falls University my freshman year.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Fire Fighter
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because I couldn’t live on with thinking I could’ve saved my uncle for example and I’m the reason he not here.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Wood Harris From Paid n Full (Ace) because of the hustle mentality he has and his motivation to always want more never satisfied.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• One of my friends from elementary school got killed right after graduation in high school it still stings me till the day when I think about it but I know he’d be proud of everything I’ve accomplished if he was still here so that’s why I go so hard for my fallen brothers!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Throwing up on a student in the 3rd grade.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I ran a corner-post against Minnesota Mankato (#1 Team in the country) At the moment and caught a diving catch in the back of the end zone between safety and linebacker.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Left Hollywood-Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• IQ of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa because I never met him he pasted the year I was born my family always says he would’ve been at every game there supporting and making sure I was on top of my game.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Step till you can’t no mo’
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ummm.. I’d have to go with Keenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because it’s like people know to respect you without even talking.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu because when he was at his lowest he fought through doubters, adversity, and people saying he will never play on a team again and he never stopped now look at him.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- Have to be my older brother because even through tough times he always found a way to get out of it an fight the adversity and continue pushing forward.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Christian McCaffrey injury update, Will McCaffrey play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/christ…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dallas Goedert Injury Update, Will he play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/dallas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Phillip Lindsay injury update, Could he be back this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philli…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago