- Name: Kyonta Stallworth
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 280
- Position: Defensive Tackle
- College: Southern Illinois
- Twitter: @kjstallworth
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Detroit Michigan. I’m from the Eastside of Detroit went to Martin Luther King Jr High school. The one thing I love about my hometown is our culture and how different we are from others. Our music culture is pretty different from others and that’s one of my favorite things.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• practice: You have to practice your craft daily in order for you to have muscle memory from doing it repeatedly.
Strength: you need power and also to be able to be explosive.
Film study: in order to correct the mistakes you need to watch lots of film and Watch your opponents that you’ll be going against and study their weaknesses and their strength.Conditioning: playing football you need to be a good condition because you do not know what team you will be facing. And you have to be able to play for four full quarters.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The one thing that worries me is my family. The reason is that because I don’t know where I’ll be at if it wasn’t for them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school, I was trying my best to get recruited and I didn’t get any offers when I was a freshman. I continued to work and kept getting better and finally got and division one offer.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I communicate with everyone and that I’m easy to talk to.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Calvin Ridley
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I honestly wouldn’t know what I’ll be doing right now football is a big blessing for me.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family members. Because I know they will do the same for me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Mike Epps he a funny person and also one of my favorite characters.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity is when I left my first college Michigan State. I had to adapt and just and start a new life and be more comfortable with me that appreciated me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Don’t have one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Don’t have one many more to come.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Benjamin Burn (Future)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-physical you have to know the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle Freddie Robinson
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Desmond King
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I’ll respect anyone before I disrespect them.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Being from Detroit and growing up around Violence motivated me to play football and get a degree