- Name: Kevin Sears
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 200
- Position: SS/OLB Hybrid
- College: Sacred Heart University
- Twitter: @Ksdosuno
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from East Orange, NJ but live in Long Valley, NJ. I love the peace and quiet I get when I go home, you don’t find that serenity everywhere.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• The film first, if you don’t know your opponent you’re already 10 steps behind. Strength & conditioning second because you have to prepare yourself to be physically ready to play and perform. Practice third not because it’s the least important but because it’s the last step of the process. You take what you learned watching the tape and the hard work you put in during training and put it all together on the field.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry, I believe in God and his ability to guide me through tough situations. My faith in him allows me not to worry.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My grandfather got sick my senior year of college and it ended up affected my grades to where I was ineligible at the beginning of my spring semester. I told myself that life gets hard but it’s no excuse to lay down and do nothing about it. I picked my grades back up and graduated with my degree in Accounting.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jordan Meachum from Sacred Heart. Absolute beast.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I’d like to be a defense attorney.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my desk first, I like a clean workspace first then I would move onto the rest.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member because I know if the situation was reversed they would do everything in their power to save me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be John Wick because he’s the baddest dude in any room he walks into.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I faced was losing my grandmother freshman year of college. I overcame it by going above and beyond in everything I do because I know that’s what she expects of me and wouldn’t settle for anything less.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In fourth grade, I had a solo in the class chorus concert and my voice cracked right at the start of it. I don’t think anyone noticed but I was scared half to death.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first interception against Valpo my sophomore year. I got so excited I fell trying to run it back.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Business is Business
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My IQ, I take pride in being the smartest player on the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my grandmother back so I can tell her about all the accomplishments I’ve had since she’s been gone.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jeff Heath
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because it means I’ve earned that respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon. He is one of the best players in the NFL but has an obvious problem and everybody seems to be turning their head the other way because he’s not able to play for them. It’s sad.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My uncle has been my biggest influence in life because his guidance has been everything for me. He stepped in to help raise me when it wasn’t his job and without him, I don’t think I would be in the position I am now.
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Check out @draftguyjimmy 3 Round Mock Draft. Jimmy is a must follow, make sure you hit the follow button! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 1 hour ago
- 2021 3 Round NFL Mock Draft (No Trades) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/3-roun… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5sWuQOkkp7
about 1 hour ago
- Former NFL Scout says BYU QB ZACH WILSON is a Third-Round Pick at best| Will get scouts fired?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- FORMER NFL SCOUT SAYS STRONG CHANCE TREVOR LAWRENCE WILL BE A BUST nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-sc… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Gw7Sjm4WDa
about 2 hours ago