- Name: Keawvis Cummings
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 175
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Indiana State University (Grad transfer)
- Twitter: kcee3_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m originally from Shannon Ms. but I’ve lived in Tupelo Ms. for the last 14 years. What I love most about my hometown is that I have a lot of families there so it’s love everywhere I go. I’m big on family so that’s what I love the most.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, practice, strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being successful, not because I doubt myself but because I really want to be successful for my family. I want my daughter to be able to look up to me and know that I’m doing everything that I do for her and my family.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One example of me overcoming failure was my sophomore year of college. I set big goals that I wanted to reach my sophomore season and I failed them all. I overcame that failure by not settling as many individual goals and just settling a goal to be better than I was the season before.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my personality and the way I can talk to people. I’m a people person and I’m good with communication.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• DJ Montgomery
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would try to get into real estate to eventually start my own business.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my one family member. Family is very important to me!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Black Panther. He’s a young King who respects everyone and also has respect.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was not getting any offers coming out of high school. I had help overcoming that situation from my family and my high school coach Darryl Carter. Coach Carter got me an opportunity to get a shot at walking on to a junior college and that’s how I got to where I am in life now.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I was falling off the school bus in middle school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable moment was in 2017 playing against EKU. We were down 17 points going into halftime and we fought our way back into the game and took the lead right before I caught the game-sealing interception in the back of the endzone.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil Baby – Underdog
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Determination. I am determined to to be successful.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My brother, I just want to talk to him one last time.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Hotspot
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected! You can fake like someone, respect is genuine.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu. Everyone was trying to bring him down for his actions but through it all, he stood tall and bounced back.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence on my life is my daughter and my mother. My daughter because I want nothing but the best for her and I will give her the world. My mother because of everything she’s been through to give me and my sisters the best life possible.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Facts greatest Bills trade ever. It cost them Kelvin Shepherd! twitter.com/tydunne/status…
about 57 mins ago
- We need to make this happen @AnchorBarWings Let’s send him a case! Courtesy of the #BillsMafia twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 1 hour ago
- Fam Zimm!!! @larryzimm4 @ZimmerJoyce twitter.com/nextgenstats/s…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Four NFL Head Coaching candidates that should have been hired, but are still waiting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago