- Name: Joshua Hill
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 195
- Position: Safety
- College: Alabama State University
- Twitter: @_24Savage
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Im from Mobile, Al. What I love most about my hometown is Mardi Gras Season, how everyone comes together and enjoy each others company.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study is first, because you have to be a student of the game. Know your opponent every move or their favorite play or formation in certain situations. Next, I would say practice, because practice makes perfect. I once heard Coach Nick Saban once said, “Don’t do it so much until you get it right, Do it so much until you can’t get it wrong.” Last, but not least I would say strength and conditioning, because it helps prevent injury’s and also the bigger, the stronger and the faster you are gives you an upper lift on your opponent to DOMINATE them.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family the most, because anything can happen at any time on this earth. I make sure they are always in my prayers and whatever I need to do to make sure they are taken care of i will.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Something I failed at was when I told myself the first five games I wouldn’t have no missed tackles. However; I kept missing one tackle within those five games. Yes, I got frustrated but I didn’t let it get the best of me. I kept going 110% at practice, so that Saturday night after the 6th game of the season i had 0 missed tackles. I kept that mindset the rest of the season only missing 1 more tackle in 4 games.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Teammates say my best quality is holding another individual accountable and one of the smartest players they ever played with.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The Best Player i ever played against was Willie Quinn from Southern University. Never played against no one that fast and explosive.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football, I would be a Mechanical Engineer or a truck driver.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If it was a disaster and I had to choose which one to save, I would save the one family member, because thats my blood. Blood is thicker than water.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television or movie character I would be Superman, because he played one of the biggest roles of any super hero to save people’s lives.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was during high school where my brother, sisters and I was in foster care. It was one of the toughest moments of my life and I had to sit and look at my siblings cry everyday asking me what to do. I use to tell them everything is going to be alright I got y’all I promise. I prayed every night asking God to give me strength and courage to make it through that tough time. Believe it or not he did eventually everything worked out just how i wanted it to not only for me but for my siblings also.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was on the way to workouts while it was pouring down and I fell in front of a lot of my teammates.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The Most Memorable play of my collegiate career was on November 3, 2018 less than 3 minutes into the game I intercepted a pass against Texas Southern and Returned it for a touchdown. I never scored in my life.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dreams to Reality by Lil Baby featuring No Cap
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait you can have to help you succeed at the next level is the drive to get things done. Having determination to work harder than anyone on and off the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead it would be my uncle Clint, because I only remember one moment with him while I was little. I loved being around him as a little kid and he use to always spend time with me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I was to open up a dance club i would name it Club Rush.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Jaquiski Tartt. He is a safety for the San Francisco 49ers.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected, because respect can take you a long way. It’s easy for someone to like you but it takes a respectful person to respect you. Knowing that someone respects you can effect the way u cary yourself. Also shows how people perceive you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor, because the man was a beast. He understood every aspect of the game. He still had a lot to show the NFL, i know for a fact he would have been the best Safety to ever play the game.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose, because by losing you feel more impact than winning. Not a good feeling at all.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad has been the biggest influence on my life, because he was shown me as a little kid how to work and grind. He has always held my brothers and I accountable. I watched him work hard to feed the family. I watched my dad not give up when everything went wrong he always found a way to get it done no matter the circumstance.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1E2XwOjvFZ
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago