Former Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent and current Cowboys scout spoke is in the news again. The last time was December 2012, the night he drove drunk and crashed his Mercedes, killing teammate and best friend Jerry Brown.
Well according to Calvin Watkins, he was arrested today for public intoxication and needed to be tased by the police.
Ex-NFL star Josh Brent was responsible for the fatal wreck that killed teammate Jerry Brown, 25, after Brent drove at least 175km/h in a 70km/h zone with a blood-alcohol level of 0.18 — more than twice the legal limit — after a night out in Irving, Texas, in December 2012.
This is a sickness folks. Brent needs help, he does not know how to put a bottle down.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 32 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone