- Name: Jonathan Tovar
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 307lbs
- Position: Center
- College: Iowa Wesleyan University
- Twitter: @Jonatha57390035
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Los Angeles is a big city a lot of people it’s a great place to live. The one thing I love is traveling to the beaches and going to the best restaurants they have
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study comes a lot for me because I always watch film and study the DLine and fronts on what formation there in like 3-3 or 3-4 or formation also studying the opponents of what is there favorite technique and moves
Strength is really important to me is because as an offensive lineman we build power from lower to upper. It’s the main thing that is always important to me
Condition is something important to me because as a Center you have to be fast and quick off the ball to get to the next level
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the loved ones because I feel like I didn’t care enough for them and I lose them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed when I gave up on everything in life because it was too much. And I raised up by not giving up in life and be strong no matter what and never giving up.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• He is a beast on the field, he is a great guy. He’s always hungry, always grinding every day
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I played against the best defensive player on the league, DE.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would never be the same, and I would keep doing what Iove the most
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?why?
• Room, Car, Desk
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Captain America, because he is just the best solider
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Giving up was the biggest adversity, the way I did is that I saw a video of Arnold the bodybuilder, he made a video of never giving up, and when life gets tuff. I mentally trained myself to be strong and keep fighting and working hard until you reach your goals
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• It all happened in high school, I asked my mom for chapstick what I didn’t realize was it was the color of lipstick before practice everyone was telling me if I was gay I said no why?, he said bro you got on lipstick, I looked and my mom gave me her lipstick instead of chapstick. I was clowned the whole day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I had pancakes against Martin Luther College, and the zone play for a touch down in JUCO college
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Not afraid-Eminem.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Condition, Strength, a better mentality.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My best friend, because she was the only person I care
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Sopranos
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• D.K Metcalf
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because leaders will never be liked, but will always be respected
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tony Romo because he had so much talent and physical. And he has been in the Dallas team for years and it killed his experience because of injuries.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, and hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family, they taught me how to be strong since I was born. All the way.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dontè Simmons, RB, Delaware Valley University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Eric Barriere Jr., QB, Eastern Washington… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Titus Wall, S, Missouri State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Small School Rankings with over 600 prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/small-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xJX6TQJhKV
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Efrain Segoviano Jr., OL, Southwest Minnesota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago