- Name: Hilton “Bo” Joseph
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 180
- Position: ATH/QB
- College: Waldorf University
- Twitter: @hiltonjoseph4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Liberty City, Miami, Florida and I love the fact that the majority of my family lives there. I also love the weather.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
– Film study because when playing the game of football it is important to know your opponent almost as good as you know yourself and that goes for both sides of the ball.
– Strength and Conditioning because I truly believe that you have to prepare your body to perform at its peak long before it’s time to play on game day.
– Practice is important because that’s where team chemistry is built and where everything that you studied in the film room is actually applied.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my future the most because I believe that every decision you make will help determine it and because of the fact that it is one thing that is uncertain in life.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One time I failed was when I didn’t achieve my goal grade for Midterms in school, so I doubled the amount of time I studied for tests throughout the rest of the semester and I got my grade up to where I wanted it to be.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to lead by example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college was a player whose name I don’t know, but I do remember the fact that he played Defensive end and wore number 8 for Presentation College.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a Computer Engineer and Entrepreneur because I would start my own firm.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room because that’s where I’ll be at the start of the day.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because of the love and loyalty the runs in my family and I wouldn’t be able to live knowing that I let my family member die and I could’ve saved him/her.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• John Wick because he’s a man of focus.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My size. I’ve dealt with this my entire life and at each and every stage I’ve worked as hard as I could and have proven everyone that said I couldn’t do it wrong.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was losing a football game in front of my grandmother.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play was throwing the game-winning touchdown to my wide receiver Samuel Huntley against Valley City State University with only 16 seconds left on the clock.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle Hard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Having Mental Toughness
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Redzone
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nick Foles
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because I give respect to everyone that I come across.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because he could’ve been one of the greatest and what happened to him was untimely.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My father because he exemplifies what it is to be a great man.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 44 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 59 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for July 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9QCQN6wnLn
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro