In 2020, the XFL will kick off for the second time. The last time the XFL was relevant, there was a player by the name of Rod Smart who wore the nickname “He Hate Me” on the back of his jersey. Well, Rod Smart has been missing for the past six days in Lancaster County in South Carolina.
According to police he has been found and he is alive.
Smart “has been located and he is safe at this time,” the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office posted on its Facebook page Tuesday night.
Earlier in the day police had asked the public for help in finding Smart after he did not get in touch with anyone and hadn’t been seen in six days.
Smart played for the Carolina Panthers as well.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 19 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 23 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone