- Name: DJ Witherspoon
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 185
- Position: CB/FS
- College: Limestone College
- Twitter: @i_catch7
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I’m from Moncks Corner, South Carolina and what I love most about my home town is that I get a very peaceful vibe when I go home & people love that your doing good
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study first because if you don’t watch film how are you going to know what your opponents doing and that puts you 2 steps behind , then Strength and Conditioning because you have to be in physical shape to beat your opponent and so you want to get hurt , then last Practice because you can go out there and practice what you been studying on film
What do you worry about, and why?
- I don’t really worry about nothing my faith is in God at all times
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- My freshman year I redshirted and was really bad at my press technique in practice I kept getting beat and my confidence kept going down the drain so I kept working at in the off-season and now it’s the best part of my game
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My length
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Keshaun Taylor from Mars Hill
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- FBI Agent or Trying to open my own business
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
- I got to clean my room that’s one of the first things I do before I go to sleep
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would save a family member because if the roles were reversed they probably would do the same thing
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- I would be Thor because I can control the weather and lightning, his hammer is almost unbreakable and I would be super strong
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- Hanging around the wrong crowd at a point in my life and almost couldn’t play football again. The game was almost taken from me and I will never let that happen again. I promised my self I would never put my self in a bad situation like that again “Control what you can Control “ that’s what I live by
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment is 7th grade I was in the band and while playing music I looked into the crowd and forgot what I was supposed to play because I was very shy
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When we were playing Lenoir Rhyne and I study this play probably about over 30 times and the WR did the same exact move in his route that I watch and I got the interception
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Patients- YFN lucci
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My instance and My IQ, I go with what I know and not think so my ability from studying film will kick in
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Uncle so my little cousin could meet his dad
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Devante Adams – Green Bay Packers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected because when someone respects you that means you are important and a threat
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Josh Gordon because I felt like he had the chance to be one of the best in the game but he let obstacles overcome his career
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose because once you hate something you will try your hardest not to do that and it will make winning will feel so much better
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My Mom because if it wasn’t for her I would start playing football since I was 5 and I wouldn’t be the man I am today, She bends and bend but didn’t break and I love her so much more for that. She taught me to never quit
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 18 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone