- Name: Deanthony Hall-Steele
- Height: 6020
- Weight: 238
- Position: LB
- College: Friends University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Prattville – Montgomery AL what I love about the cities are the people around the community just so many high spirits all around the city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I think film study is important because you study the opponent’s formation to the best you can be when you play against them on the Saturday Night lights, and if you want to the best you got to be the film junky to just stay on top of your game. I think strength and conditioning are important to because you have to train the body and the mind to another level to get ready for Saturday’s on the long drives yours on the field. You have to train to be the best if you want to be at the top of your conference I think coach Tabor does a good job at that trying to prepare us for the Saturday games. And the last thing is the practice you practice how you play on Saturdays so you have to go 110% each every practice rep mental rep always have to just be the person you want to be in the long run.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about giving a 110% each every play after a Saturday night game I never want to sec guess myself going into my senior year I don’t want let my teammates down they just like my brothers.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at missing open tackles I had to really stop putting my head down and focus on where I’m hitting at most of the time I work on tackle drills each every day just make sure I can have that open tackle mindset.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my strength and my length bc I’m a big middle linebacker so I try to put it to use each and every time I get a chance to truly.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would have to say Dede Westbrook coming out of JUCO my freshman year hands down was one of the best slots I’ve seen in person ever.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Honestly, I don’t know where I would be if I didn’t play football I’m just blessed to have an opportunity to play the sport I love
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first have to just because my mom didn’t play the radio when I was little always cleaned my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• If something happened to my family member and had 3 strangers I’m for sure saving my family member because I believe family over everything! Nothing is above my family!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity is when I broke my ankle had to have surgery just to go the pain each every day sec guessing myself if I would be the same going through rehab but I just put God first stayed praying each every day to help overcome the depression and pain.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable moment in college football is playing in my first college game and starting was so much going through my body just all nerves just don’t wanna mess up and going hard doing my job every time.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I would say the best song describes me and my work ethic got to be Doe B preach motivates you to go hard never look down on your hustle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I have to say you gotta be physical to succeed to the next level truly.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened a club up I would have to say FamoWorld that’s club name would be lol.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would say the most underrated player in the CFL would be my brother Derrick Moncrief most definitely.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather have respect than being liked, I don’t care you don’t like me but I will have my respect
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win that’s all you grind for is to win each every game yes I hate losing with a passion ion like talking after a loss just me that’s how passionate I am.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence person I look up to has been Derrick Moncrief, OJ Howard, Laronji Vason they always been on me showing me the ways different drills staying humble go hard each every time just positive things to keep me motivated!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 30, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago