A 20-year-old man was arrested in connection with the murder of a former University of Delaware football player last month.
Police charged Kalim Satterfield with first and second-degree murder, first and second-degree assault and multiple handgun violations.
Mackall missed his first season at Delaware with an injury. He played all 12 games and started the last 10 in 2013 for the Blue Hens, and finished third on the team with 75 tackles as Delaware went 7-5.
He then started all 12 games the following year while leading 6-6 Delaware with 84 tackles.
David was a good friend of mine, the 28-year-old, was shot and killed on May 29. He leaves behind 6- and 2-year-old sons. Please keep his family in your prayers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley Injury Review | 2020 Injury Report on the Falcons Wide Receiver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Antonio Nunn, WR, Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/W1ZxtbZNcn
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three former College football stars players land contracts with the WWE nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/wwe/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Ravens LB Matt Judon threatens to post photos of ESPN reporter at a Strip Club after social media disagreemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago