• Name: Davelle Fox
• Height: 5’11”
• Weight: 190lbs
• Position: Cornerback
• College: Bemidji State University
• Twitter: @VELLEmos_World
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Chicago Illinois and the thing I love most about it is the food that you will almost exclusively find only in Chicago like Harold’s Chicken, Portillos, Uncle Remus, etc.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I believe in order Film study is most important because you need it to help you with play recognition and to see the tendencies of the players you are up against they are almost never the same, Then strength and conditioning and I put that second because I think those two things prepare you for practice and then you put those things together with film study in order to practice to your full potential knowing what to expect from watching film and being physically/Mentally ready to go through a full practice. Finally, Practice is important because you practice how you play on Friday/Saturday/Sundays it will help you develop positive habits that will show in the games.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I have a pretty confident attitude I’m usually not worried about too much when it comes to the game of football.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed to go D1 out of high school but I kept pushing went to southwestern Juco and made my way to SFA and later Transferring here to Bemidji State.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say that my best quality is my press coverage because I’m aggressive and stronger than most of the guys I go up against
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college has to be Tamrick Pace over at Stephen F. Austin he’s very prolific
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would probably be an owner of multiple businesses and a Real estate agent
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because I was always taught God and Family comes first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Naruto he’s very ambitious once you tell him he won’t accomplish something he goes on his mission to prove you wrong and himself right also he doesn’t sell himself short he has ambitions to be the greatest there was.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Sleeping in my car In junior college and having to go through it alone was my biggest adversity I cried sometimes and wondered if I even wanted to continue to go through it but my love for the game and my kids pushed me to never give up
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was having holes in my shoes when I was in 7th grade and everyone was clowning me the whole day
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable moment in my collegiate career was playing in a season opener against Mississippi state I remember just sitting on the couch watching guys like that and boom I’m there just like that from grinding. It was also special because I wanted to play for LSU and I didn’t get to do that but I played against Mississippi State and so does LSU so in a way I put myself in the same position
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ambition X Wale ft Meek Mill and Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Work ethic and Knowledge you have to be a student of the game and have to want to be a student of the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I wouldn’t want to bring anybody back who doesn’t want to be brought back I would rather them rest peacefully
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Ave
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Mitch Trubisky
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected I was never liked until I became successful but respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Robert Griffin III because he was a great player and almost went deep into the playoffs the first season he gave it all he had and still is till this day.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win I don’t play to lose I play to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• I would say that my teammates and coaches have the biggest influence on my life because they support me in the smallest but most impactful ways and that’s what drives me to want to go hard for them every Saturday. The memories you create with your team are irreplaceable.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former NBA Player Sebastian Telfair’s Estranged Wife Says He’s Draining Their Bank Accounts Before He Goes to Jail ift.tt/2M7saZE
about 4 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ko ho taimi eni toko!
Tongan translation: “It’s your time brother!”
about 13 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di…
about 31 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zJtCa1S5Ij
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Contract Extension for Melvin Gordon Reportedly Isn’t Going to Happen Anytime Soon ift.tt/2JK1OeI
about 44 mins ago via IFTTT