- Name: Daryus Skinner
- Height: 5’11
- Position: DB
- College: Winston Salem State University
- Twitter: @SkinnerDaryus
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• It’s really small but I love that the whole county loves football and everyone is all about raider magic and supporting the athletes from our small town.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, then Film Study
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I’m not really sure
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Physical Therapist
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Goku because no matter the situation he finds a way to push through and be victorious.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• College has been the biggest adversity in life for me because you are a lot more independent and there is no one to remind you to do your work so you have to really lock in and hold everything down on your own.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was in high school I fell down a few steps. In front of a good bit of students.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Its not over yet I have one last season so I plan to have a lot more memorable plays to be able to choose from.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• T.I. – Go Get It
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Having great football IQ just knowing football.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Not really sure
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because I could care less if someone likes me but I will be respected.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I have a few people who have a big influence on my life so I can’t say just one person because they all pushed me and helped me become the person I am today.