- Name: Darrius Stafford
- Height: 6’1
- Position: WR
- College: Tennessee Tech University
- Twitter: @Darrius_901
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Memphis Tennessee and what I love most about my hometown is the support you get from everyone
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I will have to go with strength and conditioning because getting a better everyday start in the weights room, and then film because you have to know your opponent’s weakness and what they like to do in different situations and lastly practice because that where you take what you learn in the film room and apply it to the field
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about My loved one because each day is not promised so I make sure I keep them in my prayers.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I would say just the little details of a route or play Concept. And overcome it by working each day at practice to make it perfect
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My Competitive and wanted to get better everyday
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• That is a hard one to choose from but I would have to say my teammates.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would be an Entrepreneur or coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first then desk and lastly my car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose a family member because family is everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Martin Lawrence from the tv show “Martin” because he makes sure everyone around him is having a good time
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity I can think of is coming back from a season-ending injury last year and rehabbing to get back. But I overcame it with the support of my teammates and loved ones and girlfriend.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I can’t recall an embarrassing moment but I would say when I played my girlfriend one on one in basketball and losing a couple of games luckily it was just us in the gym but I got better in the process
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Touchdown vs Murray State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NBA Youngboy-Dedicated
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would say my Grandma just to see her one time because she died when my mom was a baby
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Sweet feet
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Anthony Miller
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because I felt like he didn’t know how to deal with what he was going through in his early part of his career
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•I would say everyone around me has been a big influence on my life and helping me grow as a person and athlete every day