- Name: Dante Shipman
- Height: 6010
- Weight: 210
- Position: CB
- College: Briar Cliff University
- Twitter: @Nofly_zone15
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Compton Ca. I love my city because it makes you who you are, every man for there self
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and condition, because you need your strength and you need to be in shape to play football. Film study because you need to study your opponent are have to work on something u need to get better at. Then practice so you can master and perfect your craft.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my weakness because I’m afraid people will try and take advantage of that.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed when I lost my first scholarship ever being dum, and I overcame that when I didn’t give up on my dreams and kept on doing what I like.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my quality is being quiet, and speaking up when I have to.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because they will do the same for me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Stephen A, because he says it how it is.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Me losing my scholarship but I over came it getting more.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Never been embarrassed
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 1 hand interception in front of Washington University
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Don’t take days off
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Uncle. Because he made me love football the way I do
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Let’s Have a Blast
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeAndre Hopkins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected so people will know not to cross me
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Pacman Jones
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Cousin Boo because he made sure I was always on the right path.