• Name: Cristophe Page
• Height: 5’11
• Weight: 177
• Position: DB
• College: Catawba College
• Twitter: Ig: Stophe13
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Dekalb county went to school in Conyers, Ga. It’s pretty cool here I guess. It’s in the middle of everything so that’s a good thing
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I’ll say Film study because you have to study the opponent, study yourself, watch certain signals and learn the plays. Mental reps are important. Next would be, practice allows you to work on your techniques it gives you physical reps. My motto is you practice like you play so I give 100% in everything I do at practice. Strength and condition are last because technically you are conditioning during practice, but still, it is important to get stronger and bigger, stay in shape and improve your body during the offseason and in season.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I’m not worried about much. I have strong faith in the Lord and I’m putting work in every day.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I missed an assignment in a game in cover 2. The number 2 receiver cut out at 7 yards our break rule is 5 yards I missed judge how many yards it was and let him get the first down. I reacted by locking in and when they did the play again I broke on the ball. I overcame it by learning from my mistake.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say I bring the energy to the table and I’m always turned up
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I wouldn’t say it was the best receiver yet because most of the battles I won. And it’s so many receivers I went against. So I don’t have one.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I think about this all the time. I would have to say a personal trainer or a DB coach!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• It would have to be Desk, the room and then the car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try to save everybody but if I had to choose it would be the one family member. That’s family can’t go against the family!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• That new show that came out All American I’ll say we have things in common like being the older brother and got to take care of the family and be the man of the house. Also still go after your dream!
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I dealt with was when my appendix burst at the end of my Junior year. I was shocked when I found out. I was going into my last year of football and the doctors told me they don’t know if I would play again and I shouldn’t be alive. My muscles caught the acid in my stomach. I overcame it by staying prayed up and just not giving up. I worked out twice a day with the team and after that with Coach Hendrix!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I would have to say when I lead the state in picks in 5A football in GA and didn’t go D1
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I have to give it to my first college game ever. Playing as a true freshman at West Georgia and I caught a pick, a few pass breakups, and some good tackles. I had a pretty good game! Got defensive of player of the game!
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I have a lot of favorite songs that I listen to keep me going. But I would say Ace Hood Hustle Hard!
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say my football IQ I understand coverages I know how to play man and zone coverage. Also my work ethic. I’m eager to get better every day and not give up
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my Grandad Davis. William Davis. My Grandad was a great man and he was a pastor and helped so many people turn their life around and etc. I was young when he was alive and didn’t have questions. Now I have a lot of questions for my Grandad the older I get.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Players Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jason Verrett, he played CB for the Chargers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I’ll rather be respected. I could care less who likes me or not, but I’m big on respect. Because that’s like manhood you don’t want anybody to disrespect you because they think they can walk all over you and all.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would have to say Josh Gordon because he has so much talent it’s crazy but due to the way he does things he not playing more.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. Everybody cares about winning but losing hurts especially if you put your all in the game.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life is my Ma Dukes. She had been through so many battles and overcame them and still staying strong till this day! I love her to Death!