• Name: Chason Virgil
• Height: 6’1
• Position: QB
• College: Southeastern Louisiana
• Twitter: Boo9ieVirgil @ChasonVirgil
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Mesquite, TX – Mesquite is known for the 5th largest High School Football Stadium in the Country – Memorial Stadium – I started playing in this stadium at the age of 5.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Depends on the season – During season Film Study, Practice -Strength & Conditioning- You can’t prepare for opponent without it.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not letting my team down. I need to lead my team to make sure we are in the best possible position to succeed.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Mastering writing papers. I sought help and used all of my resources to help me achieve my goal.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Natural leader, Commitment to my team, Understanding of teammates, know how to communicate with each one differently.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Robert Nkemdiche -Ole Miss
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Broadcaster or High School Coach
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Car, room, and desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why? 3
• 3 STRANGERS. I Believe that my family member would fight to survive.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith. We look alike and I can imitate him. We think alike.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Physically being able to play during a season but not playing. I gave my full support to the next guy and helped when I was needed and gave advice.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Having my mom come to Hawaii for a game and not see me play.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 1st touch down in against an SEC team- Ole Miss.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hero – Dame Dolla.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-physical – my knowledge of the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother Estelle – she always said I would make it to this level. For her to see me play.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Boogie Down.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Taylor Gabriel – Chicago Bears
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. If you are respected you more than likely don’t have issues with others.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Trevone Boykin. He was my HS QB before me and I know he is very talented.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose. Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My family- They are my biggest supporters and critics- They make sure that I stay focus and on track.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 23 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 27 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 30 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone