- Name: Carrington Contee
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 178
- Position: FS
- College: Tiffin University
- Twitter: @Lilcontee
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Family every time I turn the corner it’s someone I’m related to or grew up with.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I’d say Conditioning and Practice, then Film Study then strength and conditioning, strength and conditioning is a key component but if you not in shape and don’t perform in practice it’s pointless. Also, film study is knowing your job and your matchup weekly.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Family, it’s important to me and I don’t see them often so when I’m grinding and working I do it for them.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was younger I couldn’t dribble that well without looking down or left hand so I decided to be in my grandparent’s garage a couple nights a week for 2 years to improve and eventually having some of the best dribbling moves in my area.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Football IQ
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Adam Shaheen from Ashland
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• 1 Family member, it’ll be a difficult situation to leave a family member to help strangers
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Prolly The Rock “Dwayne Johnson” he gets to act like himself and was in a lot of good movies with a lot of other famous actors and does great work outside of his career.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Been through plenty of adversity in my life but I almost flunked out of college my Freshman year as a walk-on that next year I earned a scholarship to cover school now I’m a Graduate and a Leader.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was 12 I gave my little brother my handheld PSP in the car so he could stop crying and 2-3 mins later he managed to chuck it out the window and my parents said oh well I shouldn’t have given it to him.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Saginaw Valley forcing a turnover to give us a chance to win late in the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Ace Hood -Hustle Hard
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma’s mom because my grandma did a great job raising us as a family I wish I got to meet her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Upper Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kevin Byard
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, you can be liked and not be respected or have any good qualities when people respect you, you have earned it even if they don’t like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ochocinco accident off the field could potentially destroy his chance of becoming in the Hof because he really is a good guy better player who career isn’t flourished as it could be because of an act without thinking.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My dad, he was never able to pursue his opportunity and he still drives for our family to be whatever and everything we want, A great role model and has helped plenty of others as well.