- Name: Bryant Dotson
- Height: 6’3
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR
- College: Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Twitter: @12_31_97
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Long Beach, California but moved to Texas when I was 7. I love mostly miss the weather, the ocean breeze and 70-degree weather was great!
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would put these in order of Film Study, Practice, then strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not reaching my goals. I know that i am full of a lot of potential and i want to be able to show everyone what i am capable of doing.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember a time last season during our homecoming game, I dropped a pass down the field that i could have easily scored on and put the team up. I stayed level headed and didn’t let that play mess up the remainder of the game. I was given another chance to make a play and was able to catch the game-winning touchdown with a few minutes, helping us win that homecoming game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I am accountable, I make sure i handle myself in a professional manner on and off the field. I handle my business and always represent the team in the ways that i should.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Carl Morgan. He is a DB that we had a few years back and he was by far the best player I ever had to go against. Going against him everyday taught me a lot and helped me become the receiver I am now.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Something dealing with art, but most likely designing clothes. Having a clothing business has been a dream of mine since I was young!
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would have to say your desk, car, then your room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I know that the better answer would be to save as many lives as possible but my natural instinct would be to look and make sure my family is alright first, so I would have to say one family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther, I loved the movie they made about the character and felt it was a great way to bring a lot of the black culture to the big screen.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity is not having both parents in my household, this used to affect me a lot when I was younger, but since I’ve matured I’ve learned to control what I can control and to make the best out of situations.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I remember once my freshman year I was late to a meeting because I thought it was in another room, when I got to the meeting our head made everyone turn around and look at me. I made sure to never let that happen again.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play is my very first touchdown against ETBU my freshman year. I ended up scoring twice that game even though we lost, but that moment was one I will never forget.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dedication- Nipsey Hussle. I feel if you really want to be successful you have to be dedicated no matter the situation.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Willingness to learn. I am always wanting to learn new things, I love gaining new information on anything that will help me down the line.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Tupac, I loved his thought process on a lot of subjects. He was so insightful at such a young age. I have watched every interview he has ever done and I would love to be able not only see him perform but also to talk with him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• 2-4-seven two steppin, I can’t really dance so I would probably just be in there two-stepping all day every day.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Michael Thomas, because he plays with Brees people do not give him the credit he deserves. He has great stats but I don’t think people respect him as they should.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I have never been one to care about who likes me and who doesn’t. Respect is something I wish to have from everyone.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Odell Beckham Jr. I know he was not put out of the league or anything but I feel that he is criticized a lot more than your average player for doing some of the same things other players do. I feel that he is passionate and that he can be misunderstood a lot of the time.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. I feel like winning is something that is supposed to happen so that takes a toll on me a lot more than winning makes me happy.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, she has had times where she struggled but she never complained. She raised all of us in a single parent household and never failed to get us the things we needed and some of what we wanted. She is my biggest supporter and easily the most consistent person in my life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zXOzIzt146
about 29 mins ago
- GET THE CHAIN
about 31 mins ago
- FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ohio/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 56 mins ago